Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hi,

I very recently shifted from iPhone 4 to my new Lumia 920 on AT&T. I have checked for similar threads but could not find a solution. I have installed Locksider+ app for updating lock screen automatically every one hour for which I observed a drain of approximate 10-15% per hour. I did not have this problem when I used 'My Lock Screen' app. Also how would you see the apps running in the background... Any task manager to kill unwanted tasks ??

PS: I m a new user to this platform and the forum...sorry if this seems to be a repeated qn

Thanks,
    Chaitanya.

Forgot to mention.... I still have NOT downloaded the new software update...Do I get one?? Is that of any help ???

Global Posts
    2,249 Global Posts
    If you find the locksider app is worth it then keep it but that is a lot. Go into settings and see if you can uncheck any settings you don't need
    HTC Droid Incredible(2 replacements) --> Nokia Lumia 900(Briefly)/Apple iPhone 4s --> Nokia Lumia 920(3 replacements) --> BlackBerry Z10(2 replacements) --> HTC One(3 replacements) --> Samsung Galaxy S4(Briefly) --> iPhone 5 --> iPhone 6+

Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Hitting the back arrow multiple times closes out any running apps.

Go to settings. Swipe over to Applications then Click Background Task and Block any apps that you don't want to be running in the background.

The only thing I allow is Weather Flow and WPCentral
    Red Lumia 920
    Thanked by: