Nokia Lumia 920 problems

Masrit

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys I have read before about doing a reset with the power button along with the down volume.
But it isn't working. I was sitting on my couch, maybe 2 feet off the ground and my phone slid off and hit my carpet.
No physical damage on the outside. It is really soft carpet.
But the thing is. It won't turn on now. I try to plug it into the wall. Nothing. Into my computer. Nothing
Any Advice/Help that you could give me?

Masrit

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Its okey. Press and hold Volume - and Power and the Camera button for 10 seconds (or tell it vibrates).
Yeah the longest I've held it down so far is 30 seconds. And then when it didn't I kinda taped it down because my hands had to be used for other things.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Warranty exchange or if you are within your exchange period, get another one. Why try to turn something on when it doesn't want to turn on? You will have the same issue again if you fix it this time.

Nabkawe5

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Then it must be a connector fail (probably the battery , ask for a replacement unit) and while i'm not asking you to lie about it but please omit the falling part. its part of a phone to take a fall specially if it was on a thick carpet (if such a fall killed it , its not assembled right in the first place.)

Sanjay Tummala

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
This is a big issue with lumia 920.. I have had mine replace and still having same issue, I email nokia uscare and the latest answer they came up is send it to the closest nokia repair center, How could this be if two phone that Ive got same shutting off issue! by the way press DOWN VOLUM AND POWER AT SAME TIME WILL DO THE TRICK TO TURN IT ON dont press camera button.

Sanjay Tummala

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
My 3rd phone is coming and its not nokia lumia 920. I have HTC one X+ coming in 2 weeks..I will go back to android phone, I love my nokia 920 as much I hated it now

genesis998

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
The Nokia Lumia 920 has a problem when you leave it over night on the wireless plate it fries the phone...
the sensor in the phone or the Nokia firmware its not working right causing the phone screen to go black..

irvin792

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
The Nokia Lumia 920 has a problem when you leave it over night on the wireless plate it fries the phone...
the sensor in the phone or the Nokia firmware its not working right causing the phone screen to go black..
mine works fine , I wirelessly charge mine every night

xsonwong

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I think it is some software problem...
I don't have wireless charger will also have this problem, and this starts happening in last week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre