12-28-2012, 06:57 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Hey guys I have read before about doing a reset with the power button along with the down volume.
But it isn't working. I was sitting on my couch, maybe 2 feet off the ground and my phone slid off and hit my carpet.
No physical damage on the outside. It is really soft carpet.
But the thing is. It won't turn on now. I try to plug it into the wall. Nothing. Into my computer. Nothing
Any Advice/Help that you could give me?
- 12-28-2012, 08:46 PM #4
Warranty exchange or if you are within your exchange period, get another one. Why try to turn something on when it doesn't want to turn on? You will have the same issue again if you fix it this time.
- 12-28-2012, 08:56 PM #5
Then it must be a connector fail (probably the battery , ask for a replacement unit) and while i'm not asking you to lie about it but please omit the falling part. its part of a phone to take a fall specially if it was on a thick carpet (if such a fall killed it , its not assembled right in the first place.)
01-02-2013, 04:38 AM #6
- 4 Posts
This is a big issue with lumia 920.. I have had mine replace and still having same issue, I email nokia uscare and the latest answer they came up is send it to the closest nokia repair center, How could this be if two phone that Ive got same shutting off issue! by the way press DOWN VOLUM AND POWER AT SAME TIME WILL DO THE TRICK TO TURN IT ON dont press camera button.
- By carlosrdd in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 04-02-2013, 08:23 AM
- By cayano in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 12-27-2012, 03:02 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM
- By Satcher95 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2012, 12:08 AM