12-29-2012, 02:43 AM #1
- 19 Posts
I was like many of you thinking that the battery drained way too fast especially when using data until I tried the following smart phones (my friends' phones):
1) iPhone 4s, which had a 92% charge after 4 hours idle and 24 minutes usage time. I opened up safari and surfed a couple of car sites for about five minutes. The battery percentage went down to 88% in less than five minutes. My lumia drains about 3% every 5 minutes of surfing and 1% every 3 hours idle.
2) Samsung galaxy SIII, had a 71% charge after 8 hours idle (and my friend said he used it moderately to heavily throughout the day). I did the same test as in number 1) and the battery went down to 68%. Better than the iphone but the same as my lumia.
It seems like this is a general issue with smart phones.
- 12-29-2012, 08:04 AM #4
Lumia 920 has a totally fine battery life when it works as intended. It's no secret that a good chunk of people are not having theirs word as intended and see crazy drain with just about no use. Luckily I'm not one of those.
That said, it's still a forum, so people are more eager to write about the problems than to write that they have no issues. The problems are there, but are still within the minority.
- 12-29-2012, 12:10 PM #5
- By aced411 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 32Last Post: 12-15-2012, 10:08 AM
- By Superboy Micah in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:09 PM
- By mdameron in forum HTC TITANReplies: 14Last Post: 01-13-2012, 06:31 PM
- By itsall4tay in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2011, 09:27 PM