Do you guys think this will work ?

swhsu

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
hmmm... No serial code. In order to get the code, they ask me to take a survey (or install some suspicious software), and then sign up a lot of websites... But end up get nothing... LOL

swhsu

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
The problem is you cannot get the serial code of the tool. The version of software you download is v1.1. So the serial code in the video doesn't work. In the .rar file, there is a .txt file pointing you to get series code. There are two links in the .txt file. The links will redirect you to a download website. Then, it asks you to take surveys or download other software to get the code. I took ALL of servey and download some software. Doesn't work... LOLOOL

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
The problem is you cannot get the serial code of the tool. The version of software you download is v1.1. So the serial code in the video doesn't work. In the .rar file, there is a .txt file pointing you to get series code. There are two links in the .txt file. The links will redirect you to a download website. Then, it asks you to take surveys or download other software to get the code. I took ALL of servey and download some software. Doesn't work... LOLOOL

best thing you can do is to delete everything you've downloaded from that site or has to do with that site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo