Black Lumia 920 loose around the power button

danjah

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

I bought my Lumia 920 three weeks ago. Lately I suddenly discovered a distinct clicking-sound when squeezing softly just above the power button. Also the screen is moving far more here than anywhere else on the phone. It seems to gradually have gotten looser, and the power button itself is easier to press in after the screen and body have been pushed into place.

Have anyone else experienced this?

Daniel

An_1

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Totally, I have even worse problem than you, it keep make clicking sound when i hold it and when i press the screen. The whole right side is loose, not only near the power button and the screen is raised higher than the left side. It is so annoying, and I live in Indonesia and they won't let me change my device.

ballanda

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Similar issues have been reported. I returned my first one because it flexed too much and clicked by the camera when squeezed normally. I think the rounded back of this device creates irregular caverns inside the shell. The Lumia 900 was solid as a rock because it is flat in back. Rounder is not better.

Buy a nice case and it will mask the issue. Keep it clean and pristine, and then sell it on eBay to some poor idiot in Azerbaijan or some terrible bleak place like that. Then you can pickup an aluminum body Lumia when they come out later this year. That is my plan.

rbxtreme

Jan 17, 2013
Visit site
Haven't had this ... Using a black L920 running week 3... I'm sorry for you mate... Talk to the service guys... They not monsters and your case sounds genuine....

sameekhan

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I had squeaking issue on my Yellow Lumia 920. It was coming from the left side of the phone from the very next day of purchase and it was so irritating so i went to the nokia care and they replaced it but i got the Black one instead of Yellow and in Black there is no squeaking issue. I recommend you to replace it asap.
Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster