Image block app, or functionality

TigerPower

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Does anyone know if there's a good app, or a way of making the L920 stop displaying certain images unless you specifically enter that folder?

I find it annoying that some photos that I wouldn't want someone, like my parents for example, to see when I show them something on my phone. However these pics can make it onto the pinned panel on the front of my phone, and on the background of the album folder.

I've had to turn off WhatsApp's auto saving images feature because of this alone.

Thanks

anon(5395037)

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
There's an option with setting only image that you want in image browser. Use the 3 dots on the bottom of the screen to see them :p. One fixed image or random ones turned on by default ;].

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
if you use then favorites folder option in Pictures and video to add your favorite pictures to that folder. Then those pictures will be the ones displayed on the live tile.

TigerPower

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the fast responses, that's half the problem solved.

The only thing left is that the pics in the album show on the album cover itself, is there a way to get rid of that or set a default cover image for the album?

Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon