Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey guys, on my l920 (in Germany that is) the Nokia music service seems to be down. There is only one single mix radio to pick, all others are gone. Same for anyone else?

I tried reinstalling the app to no avail, so any feedback would be welcome... Cheers!

Some how nokia music stop their service for US couple days ago.
  3. B H

Quote Originally Posted by Huime View Post
    Some how nokia music stop their service for US couple days ago.
    I'm on ATT, in the US, and I was listening to Nokia Music this morning. And no, it wasn't a playback of something previously downloaded...

Ah, ok. Maybe it's temporarily down, then... Let's wait and see.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Nokia Music what now? Never heard of it.
    Love
    Canada

just found away to go around it, delete/log out your Nokia account will do. Tried on all 7 Att 920 and 100% successful.

just found away to go around it, delete/log out your Nokia account will do. Tried on all 7 Att 920 and 100% successful.
    That's good news! Yet, it did not seem to work for me - maybe I did something wrong there, though, so bear with me:
    I deleted the Nokia account under email accounts in the settings, did not reboot the phone, went back to Nokia music - and still only have one radio station left. Anything I should do differently? Really annoying to not have the service available...

Mine is still working from Canada.

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Maybe that's my issue. I don't have a Nokia account. What, exactly IS a Nokia account?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower203 View Post
    Maybe that's my issue. I don't have a Nokia account. What, exactly IS a Nokia account?
    You can set it up under email/account settings. What it does exactly I don't even know tbh, but I think it is used to migrate settings for Nokia services. IIRC I needed to set it up for something to work but can't remember what for.

actually my solution is deleting Nokia account on my phone, and everything came back online. I tried on half a dozen of 920 and they all work. Give it a try.

actually my solution is deleting Nokia account on my phone, and everything came back online. I tried on half a dozen of 920 and they all work. Give it a try.
    Bugger, has to be something different then as that did not help on my phone. Posted on nokias support forum as well and some people already chimed in with identical problems...

All good, after todays update everything is back to normal again - thx Nokia, sweet support, I guess :)