Got my 920. Love it but few questions!

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello! So, I finally got my Lumia 920 yesterday. It is really just amazing. I'm not very experienced with smartphones but I know this device is great compared to others, and I'm so glad I'm out of the Android environment. But I do have a few questions!

1.) I'll start with the more simple question. I downloaded some xBox games from the store, but I'm not able to play them because it says I have to accept the xBox Live Terms of Service. I thought I already did this, though. And I'm not sure how to do it again. Any ideas?

2.) I am using T-Mobile USA's network with my unlocked 920 (European version, not Dev/Rogers) and I want to know how to set the apn settings for MMS. I read that the 920 is suppose to set these automatically by reading them from your SIM (which I cut from a mini to micro). However, when I try to send a picture it tells me it can't send and asks to try again. I press try again and it instantly tells me it can't send. I don't care about data, just MMS, and I can't figure out how to do this. If anyone can help that would be great, thanks!

I'm not really to concerned about MMS because I rarely send pictures, but I would like help with the xBox games. Thank you :)

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I already tried that, it didn't work. I entered what I believe to be the correct APN settings but it didn't work. Here's what I filled in:

I left everything for internet APN blank.
For MMS APN-
Name: MMS
Proxy Server: 216.155.165.50
Proxy Port: 8080
MMSC address: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
Network Type: IPv4 (Idk what this is, two other options are IPv6 and IPv4v6).
Authentification type: None (other options are PAP and CHAP).
Username and password blank.

Is there anything I should change? Thanks.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
On your computer, head to the Xbox live page and sign in. It should allow you to agree to the new TOS there. I believe what you are experiencing is the same thing that new players of wordament on iOS experienced. I had to do it for my wife on her iPod.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs