Eager Anticipation

danbbrantley

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
I am an impatient person. The account holder on my family plan ordered me a red Lumia 920 from within an AT&T store on Thursday. They had no stock in store so they ordered it online and are having it shipped it to my house. The account holder put my email down for the confirmation email, but I haven't yet received said email. I was under the impression that if the order was placed on Thursday, the phone would have shipped Friday. The lack of an email makes me believe otherwise.

The AT&T website did and still does show the red as in stock, unlike the yellow and cyan which can't be ordered. Why the delay then?

Those who have ordered their phones online, when did you receive your confirmation email? Did anyone have the phone arrive without the email or is it possible they may have shipped it without sending the email?

I have asked the account holder and he did not receive a confirmation email either.

Thanks for your help.

danbbrantley

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Figured I'd update on this because my response from AT&T hasn't been as I would've expected based on robstunner's comment. I called the store who placed the order after the customer service line said they couldn't track in-store orders and was told that it takes "5-7 business days" from the time of order until I can expect a confirmation email. I'm pretty unhappy about that as I was expecting the phone to arrive today, and now I'll be lucky to have it before the end of the week. First world problems indeed but in my years of shopping I've never had a product that was supposedly "in stock" take so long to ship. Not even from private eBay sellers!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo