12-30-2012, 11:17 AM #1
- 163 Posts
I just enabled the speaker phone function on my Lumia 920, but the volume was very low. I then tried to increase the volume, but I was surprised to find that it was already at the maximum level - 10/10 (!). Other places the max volume is 30.
Is it possible to improve this - so I can actually use the speaker phone function?
Another problem I have is that the phone forgets my volume setting after a reboot and always goes back to default - 20/30.
- By DoubleEx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2012, 11:21 AM
- By Piratelooksat40 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2011, 12:17 PM
- By jtb77 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-23-2011, 04:26 PM
- By Wiccan Lagar in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2011, 02:41 PM
- By sutt1576 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2011, 01:31 PM