Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I just enabled the speaker phone function on my Lumia 920, but the volume was very low. I then tried to increase the volume, but I was surprised to find that it was already at the maximum level - 10/10 (!). Other places the max volume is 30.
    Is it possible to improve this - so I can actually use the speaker phone function?

Another problem I have is that the phone forgets my volume setting after a reboot and always goes back to default - 20/30.

Count me in on this one too. I do feel the speakerphone volume and clarity is not very good. Even in call volume feels a bit muted for some reason but it doesn't bother me as much as the speakerphone volume performance.

Interesting that when I activate Voice Command and provide a contact to call to the respond "Calling such and such contact ...." is pretty loud, but the actual phone conversation is low volume.

Bump anyone???

Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    Same issue here. Bought this phone around 10 days back, speakerphone volume is too low even at 10/10. Need to use it often in the office but its not usable.