Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By miki20021

Finally, after a well-long waiting, got my yellow L920!! :)

Thrilled as a beaver with wood ;)

So far I've experienced a bit of heat on the whole phone, but that was during all the initial set-up and first time charge, after the battery was dead (My brother sent it from the US to Israel, and didn't bother to turn it off).

After the charge so far cool as a cucumber :)
    No rattling so far, No crackling. I'm waiting to see what will happen tomorrow when I'll go to work with it, see how the battery performs.

Syncing with Gmail, Outlook and Facebook was a breeze.

Whatsapp works perfectly for me, for now, no delay what-so-ever for now. Let's hope it stays that way.

Ahh I am so jealous right now! I'm also grabbing a Yellow one quick at launch!!

Sweet...
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Global Posts
    2,906 Global Posts
    good luck with battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by ttsoldier View Post
    good luck with battery life.
    Amen.

BTW it's an unlocked version, bought from GSMNation, super-cool store with the best customer service I've experienced so far.
    when did you order it? I think i made a mistake of ordering from Negri...they still have 0 stock of yellow lumia 920.....all I can hope now is that I receive the phone before end of january...

When did you place your order. I've been waiting 1month 2 days...Still waiting on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by TaichiSurface View Post
    when did you order it? I think i made a mistake of ordering from Negri...they still have 0 stock of yellow lumia 920.....all I can hope now is that I receive the phone before end of january...
    Yep, I've made the same mistake at first, ordering from Negri. Waited almost a month just to see the due date go up and up and up... Gave up and cancelled my order, with a lot of anger and frustration.

I had some waiting at GSMNation, but they were far better service-wise. I had a lot of questions, and they answer like a human being, not a pre-written machine.
    Its also the little things, like remembering to add a Europe-type charger, instead of the american one (Israel works with 220V).

I think I've had more than 50 emails between me and the representative, and he was really nice all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by blakej777 View Post
    When did you place your order. I've been waiting 1month 2 days...Still waiting on mine.
    I waited about 2 weeks... my mind wasn't set on a specifice color, I just knew I dont want red or white, all the other colors are good for me.

Ended up with the yellow one :)

Pics or it didn't happen!

207758_4975326779104_821103570_n.jpg
    New home screen :)