- 12-31-2012, 10:39 AM #3
My stepmom told me my dad was complaining about the camera so much and asked her if he should go exchange from att due to the "bad"camera. fast forward another month and we have a family dinner last night, so i look at his camera, he still has the plastic sticker on top of the lens, im like, why didn't you take it off???
Took it off, problem solved, you can tell how dirty the sticker was. Old people :o
- 12-31-2012, 10:44 AM #4
- 12-31-2012, 11:42 AM #6
Right settings, right expectations...yeah, right.
A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.
Thing is, people are going to be who they are and if it isn't an Apple or Google product there is going to be a sense of disappointment with everything the phone does. These are nice real world examples taken with a Lumia 920.
- 12-31-2012, 01:43 PM #7
- 12-31-2012, 04:04 PM #9
Last edited by cameradork; 12-31-2012 at 04:34 PM.
- 12-31-2012, 08:00 PM #10
- By Sanpd in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 11-21-2012, 06:39 AM
- By NinaNachthexen in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2012, 08:30 AM
- By weetigo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:08 AM
- By Blackwood504 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2012, 01:41 PM
- By BIGPADDY in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2012, 01:47 PM