12-31-2012, 12:14 PM #1
- 23 Posts
I sync my 920 to my car via Bluetooth. It works 90% but occasionally the Music app sound doesn't work (it doesn't seem to sync at all). The app itself seems to work as I can navigate tracks, hit play and the timer starts clicking, but no sound is being sent to the car speakers. Other apps works just fine, like Youtube, Rdio, Text Messages but not the Music app.
Has anyone experienced a similar issue?
12-31-2012, 12:34 PM #2
- 1,374 Posts
Are the tracks stored on the phone or are they being downloaded then streamed to the car stereo? I get the same issue when streaming to the phone, then to the car stereo. I would recommend you re-pair the devices however. I had to do this after receiving the latest update.Support your third-party developers. There just about all we have...
02-16-2013, 09:21 PM #3
- 16 Posts
I have a Pioneer headunit that is bluetooth ready.
I use the music app but this also works on the nokia music app. I installed an album (11 tracks) on to the phone. The first track plays. the second track does not and neither does the third and so on and so on. The app still works but the timer stays pinned at 0:00 for all the tracks after #1. I can't FFD in any of the tracks.
The headunit still takes call's and can still read, send and receive text message's.
- By NokFromApp in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2014, 08:25 AM
- By erike3198 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-28-2012, 05:01 PM
- By ItsVictorB in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2012, 09:54 PM
- By milk242 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-12-2012, 07:05 PM
- By mmbond in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 10Last Post: 05-11-2011, 10:48 AM