XP-YESSSSSSS

Dell's already awesome XPS 15 gets even better in 2017

Surface table meets Windows 10

Yes, we did put Windows 10 on the original Surface table ... and it rocks

Cream o' the crop

Before buying a Microsoft laptop, check out our pick for the absolute best

Simple and secure, just the way I like it

We think Windows 10 Cloud is a great idea, here's why

uber micro

Halo Wars 2 has something for everyone. Here's our full review.

Oldie but goldie

We reviewed Microsoft's decade-old Surface table

Creators Update comin' at ya

These are the coolest new features in the next big Xbox One update (video)

Buyer's guide

The Razer Blade 14 is the best laptop Razer has to offer

Windows 10 app gems

10 terrific Windows 10 apps you should be using

Tower of power

Here's what we think of Dell's XPS Tower Special Edition

Quite a deal

Grab the complete C# coding bootcamp for $41!

Your go-to laptop guide

Introducing our ultimate laptop buyer's guide

Listen here

Attn Android and iPhone users: What you need to know about Windows phone

Old is new?

The original Surface Pro still holds its own in the 2-in-1 world

Xbox Greenlight?

No, internet, Microsoft isn't opening Xbox to all UWP games

Falling in love

HP Envy 34 review: An ultrawide curved all-in-one after my heart

2015 machine in 2017?

Surface 3 still holds its own in 2017

Let Kodi cut your cord

You should be using Kodi for Windows 10

Leader of the pack

HP's Spectre x360 15 just might be the best all-around laptop

New or refurbed?

Is a refurbed Surface right for you?

< >
Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. HM02's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #1  
    I'm so tired of waiting and being disappointed at the inventory debacle of the yellow Lumia.
    I'm ready to just order another color and get it over with. If AT&T wasn't a huge ******, I would've had my yellow one already. They cancelled my ordered when I ordered it back in November, for no reason and I haven't been able to order it since. Anywhere.

    So...red or white... hmm.
  2. Thargoid's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    81 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #2  
    I got my 920 last week (UK) in Phones4U. I chose the white one but after they had done all the transferring of my provider and upgrading my account stuff, it turned out they wee only selling the white 920 on the EE network. As I was with Orange I could only have black, red, yellow or blue. I chose black, mainly because on second thoughts if I'm walking around in the evening holding a flashy looking phone to my ear I don't want someone nasty taking a liking to it. Black could be anything, plus a nice coloured protective case could be used if needed.
  3. beej's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #3  
    I'm totally holding out for yellow. I figure that I've waited this long, I might as well wait a little longer.

    But ordering from Walmart Wireless has been a debacle. Never again.
  4. nico002's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    103 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #4  
    imo the yellow is the most disappointing looking color in person.
  5. HM02's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #5  
    Well, it's official, yawl.
    I ordered the white one this morning.
  6. 9204life's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #6  
    I wanted the yellow 920 until I saw one in person. I dont care for the shade of yellow they use, its a bit to light. I got the white one and Im very happy with it.
  7. rwcrossman's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    24 Posts
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by 9204life View Post
    I wanted the yellow 920 until I saw one in person. I dont care for the shade of yellow they use, its a bit to light. I got the white one and Im very happy with it.
    Apparently you and I had the same thought process I too wanted yellow but fell for white after seeing the yellow in person. I was hoping for a darker yellow.
  8. tebugg's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    363 Posts
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by HM02 View Post
    I'm so tired of waiting and being disappointed at the inventory debacle of the yellow Lumia.
    I'm ready to just order another color and get it over with. If AT&T wasn't a huge ******, I would've had my yellow one already. They cancelled my ordered when I ordered it back in November, for no reason and I haven't been able to order it since. Anywhere.

    So...red or white... hmm.
    red. it gets noticed. :)
  9. damon312's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    76 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by tebugg View Post
    red. it gets noticed. :)
    I'd havet to agree, was at a NYE party here in NYC and it caught lots of attention in Red :-)
  10. HM02's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    238 Posts
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by damon312 View Post
    I'd havet to agree, was at a NYE party here in NYC and it caught lots of attention in Red :-)
    Well, the good thing about the red and white colors is that if I wasn't satisfied with one, I could easily take it back to the store (within the first 2 weeks) and get the other color. Since they're both always in stock and in store.
  11. rockstarzzz's Avatar

    Posts
    4,883 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,888 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Thargoid View Post
    I got my 920 last week (UK) in Phones4U. I chose the white one but after they had done all the transferring of my provider and upgrading my account stuff, it turned out they wee only selling the white 920 on the EE network. As I was with Orange I could only have black, red, yellow or blue. I chose black, mainly because on second thoughts if I'm walking around in the evening holding a flashy looking phone to my ear I don't want someone nasty taking a liking to it. Black could be anything, plus a nice coloured protective case could be used if needed.
    Phones4U have BLUE Lumia? Blue?! Damn, I need to swap mine ;)
  12. Big Supes's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    1,698 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #12  
    Hoping to get cyan...

  13. BIGPADDY's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    10,281 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,657 Global Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #13  
    GO WITH RED IT LOOKS SEXY

    LIKE ME
  14. TaichiSurface's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    174 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #14  
    same, i've been waiting far too long to give up now...ordered international one though...why do they advertise it in yellow yet expect the demand of yellow phones to be low? man...what a strategy
  15. VerizonMidwest's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    2 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #15  
    The White 920 works great with cases. I have a yellow case from Amazon that looks and feels fantastic. Search for "lumia 920 case yellow" and grab the candy color one from Worldshopping that comes up first.
    Oh and my wife has the blue version of that case and it looks great too.
  16. greg_mitch's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #16  
    Had the same thing happen with AT&T and my cyan version. Orders automatically cancel after 30 days. It is a dumb policy. I am happy I went forward with my matte black version. The phone is awesome and you quickly forget what color the outside is when the inside is so good.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 04:21 PM
  2. I wish Nokia hadn't "teased" us with the yellow 920
    By aubreyq in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 11:10 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 03:31 PM
  4. Anyone actually manage to get a Yellow Lumia 920?
    By fradchad in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 04:59 PM
  5. Racing around with the Nokia Lumia 920
    By riffraffy in forum Nokia Lumia 920
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 05:08 PM

Posting Permissions