2nd Batch Lumia 920

sueha

May 31, 2012
Visit site
What kind of question is that? We dont even know which country you talk about. What does 2nd batch mean to you? There have always been Lumia 920s around for sale where I live.

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
What kind of question is that? We dont even know which country you talk about. What does 2nd batch mean to you? There have always been Lumia 920s around for sale where I live.

i live in Malaysia. I heard that lumia 920 facing some problem with build quality, so they have to hold the stock until 2nd batch of new lumia 920 are release.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I think that's just covering up the fact that they can't get them from Nokia. Retailers here in DK has gotten far less than they ordered and some not even having them yet despite official launch was end of November. I was lucky to find one.
Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

johnnylai

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Mmmmm, what happening is retailers here think nokia lumia 920 wont be so poular and sell alot? So they intake small amount of stock.

tebugg

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Mmmmm, what happening is retailers here think nokia lumia 920 wont be so poular and sell alot? So they intake small amount of stock.

a retailer thinking they wont sell so they order less alot is different from what you preveiously said in "I heard that lumia 920 facing some problem with build quality, so they have to hold the stock until 2nd batch of new lumia 920 are release." i have no idea why nokia is having trouble keeping them in stock around the world. but i do know that in u.s. it's not as hard to get one as it was in november. my local store has the black and white variant in stock right now. sometimes the red but that color seems to sell better. even best buy had a couple black ones when i was there on christmas eve.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre