- 01-02-2013, 02:02 AM #1
..I don't like my options.
Since the update, my phone no longer goes into landscape mode. When I text, I usually flip landscape to do it. Now I cannot. When I snap pictures, I always flip into landscape mode to view them. IT STINKS looking at the pictures in portrait mode. Two large black borders on top and bottom. I also discovered since the update, my phone can't read bar codes. Its crippled and I'm sure there isn't much I can do about it but be annoyed. Just thought I would rant. Anyone have a contact at Nokia? Let me know.
- 01-03-2013, 01:45 AM #5
Omg, why is it people insist on just post random complaints on here instead of just contacting Nokia. It's obvious the phone is broken, so get it fixed. Jeebus, its not complicated. Nokias support is awesome.
- By channing0214 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 12-13-2012, 03:53 PM
- By snowmutt in forum HTC TITAN IIReplies: 14Last Post: 09-13-2012, 07:44 AM
- By MikeySoft in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2012, 03:44 PM
- By Big Supes in forum ZuneReplies: 15Last Post: 07-02-2012, 02:53 PM
- By mapexvenus in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2011, 07:15 PM