pdf files via email

goixiz

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I like to save pdf files and other attachments on my phone so i can access it without going to the cloud and use my data when away from wifi. Is it possible to store and retrieve the pdf files(s)

Thanks in advance

SinisterDuck

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
When I open a PDF from an email, it opens the PDF Reader app. I click "Bookmark" and then when I open the app separately, there are the PDF's I viewed.

I hope this helps!

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I like to save pdf files and other attachments on my phone so i can access it without going to the cloud and use my data when away from wifi. Is it possible to store and retrieve the pdf files(s)

Thanks in advance

When you tap on the attachment in an email, it saves it to your phone and you'll be able to access it through the PDF Reader app. Similarly that's also the case when you download a file from the internet.

Unfortunately, and for reasons I either haven't been told or don't understand, it's not currently possible to /send/ a PDF from a Windows Phone device via email, unless you happen to have it stored on a cloud based service and have an app which can generate a link. (I get around this by keeping my PDFs on Dropbox or Skydrive)

Aditya Tandon

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
does anybody know how to delete those PDF files from the phone?

Go to the Adobe Reader app, on the home screen it shows "recently viewed" items. Swipe right, it will show the "documents received" screen, you can tap and hold on the document that you want to delete, the option for delete will appear.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon