Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Even with the low bluetooth volume that I was experiencing (did the update do anything with this?), which ultimately caused me to return the phone, I find myself really missing my 920. I went back to my workhorse iPhone 4, but it just isn't doing it for me.

I really want the yellow 920. But with only 8 days left for the free charging plate, do you think the yellow will be back in stock?

Ugh...

Also, I would really want a good form fitting, slim leather pouch (rather than a bulky case, had the speck). Any recommendations?

** Forgot to mention, tried a GS3 for a couple weeks. I really hated Android, especially on AT&T. Voicemail is a separate App?

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I have a yellow 920 and **** i love it. Dude, you shouldnt have returned it. Android is SO BORING. they all look the same but Win8 ..helllllo baby dance with me....

I dunt have the free charging plate. It was not in the package I got. i saw a Pillow charging thing for Lumia 920.

You will find a yellow one , Im sure of it

Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Manson View Post
    I have a yellow 920 and **** i love it. Dude, you shouldnt have returned it. Android is SO BORING. they all look the same but Win8 ..helllllo baby dance with me....

I dunt have the free charging plate. It was not in the package I got. i saw a Pillow charging thing for Lumia 920.

You will find a yellow one , Im sure of it
    Im sorry, im not trying to start a ******* match vs. wp8 and android at all, but "they all look the same" I would say applies to windows phone devices more than android. Which you like more is up to you.

Not sure on a leather pouch, but the new Nokia 920 cases from Incipio look pretty tight.