Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    Even with the low bluetooth volume that I was experiencing (did the update do anything with this?), which ultimately caused me to return the phone, I find myself really missing my 920. I went back to my workhorse iPhone 4, but it just isn't doing it for me.

I really want the yellow 920. But with only 8 days left for the free charging plate, do you think the yellow will be back in stock?

Ugh...

Also, I would really want a good form fitting, slim leather pouch (rather than a bulky case, had the speck). Any recommendations?

** Forgot to mention, tried a GS3 for a couple weeks. I really hated Android, especially on AT&T. Voicemail is a separate App?
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, iPad 1, Palm Pre, iPhone 4, Nokia 920, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPhone 5s, iPad Air, Surface 2, Surface Pro 3, Galaxy S4, iPhone 6 Plus.

Yes, I have a problem...

Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I have a yellow 920 and **** i love it. Dude, you shouldnt have returned it. Android is SO BORING. they all look the same but Win8 ..helllllo baby dance with me....

I dunt have the free charging plate. It was not in the package I got. i saw a Pillow charging thing for Lumia 920.

You will find a yellow one , Im sure of it

Global Posts
    914 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Manson View Post
    I have a yellow 920 and **** i love it. Dude, you shouldnt have returned it. Android is SO BORING. they all look the same but Win8 ..helllllo baby dance with me....

I dunt have the free charging plate. It was not in the package I got. i saw a Pillow charging thing for Lumia 920.

You will find a yellow one , Im sure of it
    Im sorry, im not trying to start a pissing match vs. wp8 and android at all, but "they all look the same" I would say applies to windows phone devices more than android. Which you like more is up to you.

Not sure on a leather pouch, but the new Nokia 920 cases from Incipio look pretty tight.