New Lumia 920 - Does it ship with Portico and PR1.1 ?

danmcg

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine in the mail today as a warranty replacement for a bricked phone. Pretty sure it is on the latest firmware OOTB. At least it has the "Keep Wi-Fi on when the screen times out" option. The box says:

SWID: 1232.5951.1249.0001

This matches what is on the about screen also. It's a Lumia 920 on AT&T. Seemed like it was factory new also, not refurbished, but I'm not sure how to tell. It was packed exactly like my brand new one from the AT&T store.

andjography

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
How do we know if our phones have the update? I got my Nokia Lumia 920 the other day, and I've seen posts in this forum regarding the update, and I was wondering if my phone is updated. I tried the 'update' thing in my settings and it says that my phone is updated(pardon the repetition of the word: update!hehe). Does that mean I already had the update even before I received the phone?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
How do we know if our phones have the update? I got my Nokia Lumia 920 the other day, and I've seen posts in this forum regarding the update, and I was wondering if my phone is updated. I tried the 'update' thing in my settings and it says that my phone is updated(pardon the repetition of the word: update!hehe). Does that mean I already had the update even before I received the phone?

Go to settings - about - more info : If your OS version is - 8.0.10211.204 you are up to date. If anything lower, you don't have the Portico update yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism