What is the best GPS out there for my lumia 920? I love everything about my phone except the gps. I do not like the fact that it freezes sometimes and if it does, there is no directions list.

Is there a GPS out there that will not only give me a list of directions while its giving me turn by turn directions (just incase it freezes), but will tell me how much traffic there is?
    01-02-2013 01:02 PM
    Navigon does a really good job, it is pricey but worth it IMO
    01-02-2013 06:56 PM
    I have used a number of GPS software programs on mobile over the years and I think Navigon is the best with the most full featured. It has been on sale for $29 (down from $49) recently. I think it is worth many times that price. A few of the key features: It uses NAVTEQ maps. I think they are also the best. The maps are downloaded to your phone so you don't lose navigation when you don't have a data connection. Voice directions include street names and lane change guidance. Speed Limit data and adjustable warnings. And more.
    01-06-2013 10:56 PM
    I have used a number of GPS software programs on mobile over the years and I think Navigon is the best with the most full featured. It has been on sale for $29 (down from $49) recently. I think it is worth many times that price. A few of the key features: It uses NAVTEQ maps. I think they are also the best. The maps are downloaded to your phone so you don't lose navigation when you don't have a data connection. Voice directions include street names and lane change guidance. Speed Limit data and adjustable warnings. And more.
    NAVTEQ is Nokia Maps. +1 for the Navigon. I use it more than Nokia Drive+
    01-06-2013 11:21 PM