Replacement phone's

jonesychris

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've seen lots of users get replacement phones, anyone have issues getting them to send a new phone first? My rep doesn't want to do that for me. I'm escalating to supervisor, thats crazy they would expect you to go days if not weeks without a phone.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
it should be possible to get replacement first and then send in old one. they may put a hold charge on your cc for a few hundred to cover the phone (no actual charge) but will remove that once they receive the old one.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
It was no problem for my Dad's replacement Lumia.
The screen kept going black, during calls (Abnormally, btw. Like you couldn't turn the screen on or hang up or anything. You just had to wait til the call was over and the screen would flash a couple of times, then it would come back on normally.) When received and trying to dial out. I tried a reset and that didn't do anything, so I called AT&T.
It was past the 14 day mark, and I told them the problem and they said they'd have one out to us the next business day.
It came the next day and they give you a return label and all to mail the defective one back. It was easy. And free.

Chris Bischel

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Mine had a host of issues, charging and dust under the ff camera. They charged me to ship out a refurbished device and get this, it has a piece of lint in the direct middle of the display! FML this device has some serious problems to work out not to mention AT&T customer service....

jonesychris

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Yea i let the rep I was working with know how ridiculous that is. Supervisor is calling me in next 48 hours to see what they can do. My Best buy got their first batch in since before christmas, 3 whole phones. But I got a new one. Will see how it does. If not better its going to back for a GS3. I have 10 days to return this one for another phone still.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb