Those With Unlocked Rogers Lumia 920 Who Got Their Phones Replaced by Nokia

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Those of you who have gotten a Rogers unlocked Lumia 920 and have had issues with your phones and have sent them in for replacement or fix...did you go through Rogers or Nokia...or maybe somewhere else? Reason why I ask is...I bought my phone through Negri Electronics. Bought it unlocked and am now using it on T-Mobile USA. I'm just curious to see if I wanted to return my device, would Nokia send me a replacement UNLOCKED?

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
For me no, since I'm dont have an account with Rogers, I had to send it by myself with shipping cost and if they will send a replacement,its a locked rogers version.

Ugghh...I was afraid of that. I do not want to send an unlocked device only to get a replacement device back that is locked (and that might possibly have just as much and if not more problems than my original device).

flame l

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Ugghh...I was afraid of that. I do not want to send an unlocked device only to get a replacement device back that is locked (and that might possibly have just as much and if not more problems than my original device).
How much did you pay for unlocking, its only20 dollars in mobileincanada.com

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
How much did you pay for unlocking, its only20 dollars in mobileincanada.com

I actually purchased the phone from Negri Electronics...bought the device outright unlocked for a pretty hefty price tag. That's why I would refuse to have a replacement come back that would require me to pay 20+ bucks to have it unlocked. I actually emailed Nokia Support detailing my concern. I'll see how they respond.

flame l

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I actually purchased the phone from Negri Electronics...bought the device outright unlocked for a pretty hefty price tag. That's why I would refuse to have a replacement come back that would require me to pay 20+ bucks to have it unlocked. I actually emailed Nokia Support detailing my concern. I'll see how they respond.

What did Nokia said to you ?

Dinky89484

May 7, 2012
Visit site
What did Nokia said to you ?

I wrote and email and also called NOKIA USA but it didn't get anywhere. The phone that I bought from Negri Electronics, since it was an unlocked Rogers phone, it is technically a Canada device and I would have to deal with Nokia from Canada. I just put in a request through Negri Electronics to see if I could get an exchange or a refund. We'll see if it goes through.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3