- 01-03-2013, 09:39 AM #1
Thread title says it all. If I try to post here with my 920, I can type the thread subject, but when I attempt to type in the body, the keyboard pops up, then disappears! WpCentral is the only forum it does this in. Anyone else have this problem?
- 01-03-2013, 11:23 AM #2
Depends on the forum. I have 3 forums that I visit that does this.
However, 2 are visible on a Board app. And if you enjoy WP Central, get the WP Central app, its great!
It has something to do with the board software I presume - when viewing in your browser. Have you tried another browser or just IE?
- 01-03-2013, 12:14 PM #5
- 01-03-2013, 02:54 PM #7
Same happens here but there is a knack to getting the keyboard to stay on screen. I did it just now to write this post.
It's basically a timed double tap. First tap to initiate the keyboard, and as soon as u see it pop up from the bottom of the screen just tap again in the textbox. Takes a bit of getting used to but you will get a feel for it once u try.
Discovered this fix by pure frustration when tapping the box frantically in rage.
- By Matthew Iannacone in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2014, 05:22 AM
- By solofutbol in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2012, 08:06 AM
- By Wac954 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 13Last Post: 11-25-2012, 07:16 AM
- By TenTwelve in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2012, 11:11 AM
- By Jerryzkidz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2011, 10:53 AM