Where is my Cyan 920? What's wrong with Nokia?

dreamfly

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
So I ordered on Amazon on Nov. 19 a Cyan Lumia 920. The estimate delivery date was today. But I got a delay email from Amazon saying the new estimated date will be Feb 19. What the heck?

Nokia indeed is screwing up big time.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Ouch! That's bad. I was wondering of swapping my yellow one for a cyan one but now that it is a) not found at all in the UK via official channels and b) USA links have this sort of delay, I'm going to be happy with my yellow one. Totally digging the cyan since Lumia 900 though.

Sinabu

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
We ordered a Cyan one through Walmart when they were running the $100 Gift Card thing and it still hasn't shipped yet either.

RTGOD

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my cyan 11/10/12 and it arrived on 11/13/12, but I am one of the lucky ones who have really poor battery life and I don't want to switch colors so I am still waiting to be able to order a replacement unit. AT&T's site still shows that it is unavailable. Waiting until Feb sucks. Maybe they are looking into some of the issues they have been having before they ship out more phones in general and selling the ones that are already built. Who knows. My gf's yellow 920 took several weeks to get and we ordered them at the same time and hers has been pretty great.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
My Cyan died updating to Portico and I brought it to the MS store where I bought it. They gave me a black one and said they would call me when they got Cyan in but had no expected time frame. I'm really curious as to why they are having such difficulty making the colored 920s.

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm thinking of giving Walmart until mid January to deliver my phone, I ordered with the gift card deal on the 26th of nov. If I cancel I 'll probably just wait and see what new products come out.

RattleSnake506

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking of giving Walmart until mid January to deliver my phone, I ordered with the gift card deal on the 26th of nov. If I cancel I 'll probably just wait and see what new products come out.
I'll do the same Have ordered an Yellow from Walmart on 24 Nov. Still no hope.

paneerakbari

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I ordered cyan and yellow Lumia 920s from Walmart on Novemeber 26 and they've not shipped. Walmart customer service tells me they're on hold by the manufacturer, but I can't get any information - or returned calls - out of Nokia.

Walmart did promise to knock $25 off my phone order, just to shut me up, so maybe with enough calls like that they'll finally have incentive to get after Nokia to ship these things.

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
nokia chat tells me walmart does not have an order with nokia for the yellows, that brings me to wonder if they have an order in for the cyans either, i dont think nokia is at fault here, walmart is a stickler for their lowest price point and if nokia wont buckle to their price point walmart will not order.

pavvento

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
nokia chat tells me walmart does not have an order with nokia for the yellows, that brings me to wonder if they have an order in for the cyans either, i dont think nokia is at fault here, walmart is a stickler for their lowest price point and if nokia wont buckle to their price point walmart will not order.

I'm not sure about that since it seems that other retailers (MS store in my situation) are having a problem getting them too. Perhaps AT&T has first dibs as part of their agreement and Nokia can't keep up with demand? After checking ATT.com the cyan and yellow are out of stock, so it is definitely a supply issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs