Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. fieldsy1024's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #1  
    I was able to get this station on my htc inspire, but for windows 8 it just keeps saying "fetching"
    Does anyone know how to fix this or know an app that has 97.5 fanatic?
  2. #2  
    Is that the same as "ESPN The Ticket"?
    I searched for this on the Tune-In webpage and it came up. Listed as 97.5 The Ticket ESPN
    KFNC - The Ticket 97.5 FM Mont Belvieu, TX - Listen Online

    If you search within Tune-In for "97.5 ESPN", the first search result is "The Ticket"
  3. fieldsy1024's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #3  
    They have a lot of ESPN channels. The fanatic is Philly based so I wanted to hear my local sports team news....
    It is listed in tunein but just says "fetching.......... ........"
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldsy1024 View Post
    They have a lot of ESPN channels. The fanatic is Philly based so I wanted to hear my local sports team news....
    It is listed in tunein but just says "fetching.......... ........"
    I got the Tune In version to stream:
    Listen to ESPN Radio Daily: 1/24 from ESPN Radio Daily online

    It says this is the Fanatic (Philly) version.
    If you have a problem connecting, try selecting a different stream in the options.

    If all else fails, close the program and try again.
    I got it to work if this is the correct one.
  5. fieldsy1024's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineharvest View Post
    I got the Tune In version to stream:
    Listen to ESPN Radio Daily: 1/24 from ESPN Radio Daily online

    It says this is the Fanatic (Philly) version.
    If you have a problem connecting, try selecting a different stream in the options.

    If all else fails, close the program and try again.
    I got it to work if this is the correct one.
    How can I select a different option in the stream settings? How do you get there? I click on those 3 dots in the bottom right and that goes to settings (but I dont see any stream options) Sorry to sound like a doofus :).
  6. fieldsy1024's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineharvest View Post
    I got the Tune In version to stream:
    Listen to ESPN Radio Daily: 1/24 from ESPN Radio Daily online

    It says this is the Fanatic (Philly) version.
    If you have a problem connecting, try selecting a different stream in the options.

    If all else fails, close the program and try again.
    I got it to work if this is the correct one.
    Ooo I see. You listen to it on the site not the app? To listen to it on site from phone I need adobe flash but this phone says it doesn't support it...
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by fieldsy1024 View Post
    Ooo I see. You listen to it on the site not the app? To listen to it on site from phone I need adobe flash but this phone says it doesn't support it...
    No, I actually listened to it on the phone.
    When you have the stream open, swipe past 'related' to 'options', and there you see "choose stream"

    Although I just checked the stream and it works from within my app.
  8. fieldsy1024's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    46 Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by onlineharvest View Post
    No, I actually listened to it on the phone.
    When you have the stream open, swipe past 'related' to 'options', and there you see "choose stream"

    Although I just checked the stream and it works from within my app.
    Haha I am a dummy...I guess I am just all too new to this. I didn't know you can swipe that area. Anyways it says the options are AAC mp3 or WMA....all 75%. Which option do you run?

    Thanks for all of this help btw!


    edit: just checked all 3 and so far nothing for the 97.5 fanatic. Is there any option in the general settings of tunein or on Nokia that I should have checked on or off?

Similar Threads

  1. How to get windows live contact avatars on windows phone
    By tripower in forum Windows Phone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2010, 08:00 PM

Posting Permissions