Its time Nokia got what they deserve (video)

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
There is an emulator in the Market Place, vNESlight Pro.

I loved the video! Do you still have to get your ROMs onto SkyDrive and then sync from there, or has it been updated for WP8 to enable direct downloading to the phone? Also, could you provide a link to that specific ROM? Super Mario 2 was my all-time favorite NES game. I think I was 10 when it came out and I was still playing it at 14. Would still be playing it if I had a working NES lol.

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I loved the video! Do you still have to get your ROMs onto SkyDrive and then sync from there, or has it been updated for WP8 to enable direct downloading to the phone? Also, could you provide a link to that specific ROM? Super Mario 2 was my all-time favorite NES game. I think I was 10 when it came out and I was still playing it at 14. Would still be playing it if I had a working NES lol.

You can download them from your skydrive and then delete them from there some that its just sitting on your phone.

crystal_planet

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
To me, this isn't a review. Don't get me wrong, it's very well composed and shot, but I do genuinely believe that "Review" is the wrong term here.

Hey, if a hack piece of the Surface RT where the last picture is showing it in the trash can is called a review, this certainly can.

I loved it. It depicts the phone as an elegant piece of technology, rather than a soul less gadget.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
My age and sentimentality shows here but when I watched this video, I imagined in my head the following song lyrics:

You must remember this
A kiss is still a kiss
A sigh is still a sigh
The fundamental things of life - As time goes by

Great Video

Nisse Tuta

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
WOW it's also can be viewed in 3D true dedication :amaze:

Sorry, youtube put that little 3d logo there, its not filmed in 3d :(
But you did remind me that a friend has a 3D mount for my GoPro Camera so hmmm, maybe I should take this tech-review-thing I started to the next level :)

TunaTank

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Fantastic video! Only critique... if you were to show the super sensitive touch while cooking, by using a utensil to scroll through the ingredients instead of your finger.

Oliver Newell

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Fantastic video, a really tribute to not just Nokia for the stunning Lumia's but for Windows phone in general. This video exemplifies windows phone: stunningly beautiful fluid, elegant and entertaining.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs