01-03-2013, 07:39 PM #1
- 4 Posts
I got this fix "http://www.windowscentral.com/how-fix-bricked-920-after-reset" to work on my Lumia 920. At first it gave an error when plugging in the phone saying no driver was loaded for NOKIA BOOTMGR. I then loaded all the drivers under Nokia Care / Drivers.
Worked on the very next try, took a few min and then said complete.The phone showed a low battery with a plug blinking on it. I plugged it into the ac adapter and left it a lone for a few min and the screen came up to the fresh setup screen.
Also I downloaded my rom through the Nokia Care Suite.
Hope this info helps, all the credit to the original poster but having this at the bottom of the comments, I thought it might get over looked.
- By Ebaneeezor in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2012, 09:31 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 35Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:58 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 19Last Post: 09-05-2012, 01:43 PM
- By bear_lx in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 147Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM
- By Exoma in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 23Last Post: 08-13-2012, 09:29 AM