- 01-04-2013, 02:33 PM #3
You'll have to settle for 2 taps. Camera button then video button. I know, i know it's tuff. But there's nothing that can be done. My fingers are bleeding nubs. I'm going back to ios!!
01-05-2013, 02:51 AM #4
- 232 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I do not know how you can do it.
However there is a chance that it can be done in the future if you write your idea on microsofts user voice
Feature Suggestions: Hot (20393 ideas)
Who knows, maybe people vote for your idea and it gets highest priority.
- By Alex Rodriguez in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2012, 04:23 PM
- By LukeJJones in forum HTC TITANReplies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2011, 06:19 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2011, 02:54 PM
- By incendy in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2011, 01:20 PM
- By Tikerz in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:50 PM