- 01-04-2013, 04:48 PM #1
Anyone have a 920 with the 48/2012 build date with dust issues with the proximity sensor or front facing camera?
Was wondering if these issues were ironed out yet. I think 48/2012 is one of the newer ones.
- 01-04-2013, 06:47 PM #2
Dumb question, how do I check my build date?
I have a 920 from //BUILD/ and about two weeks after I got it the proximity sensor stopped working. Every time on a phone call it would automatically assume it was held up to my face. Looks like this is a little more common than I thought as more people are reporting the same thing the past day or two.
- By Pete C in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 17Last Post: 12-31-2012, 06:12 AM
- By hfcas in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2012, 07:39 PM
- By aubreyq in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 9Last Post: 10-31-2012, 03:08 PM
- By vp710 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2012, 01:04 PM
- By nokia4life in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:23 PM