Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Anyone else have this issue? Pictures are a pain to open, and says its a media file 32kb but won't download. My wife's phone dies the same thing. Any ideas?
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Make sure your data is on! Even though it doesn't use up your data, it needs that connection to

I get this same problem and I'm pretty sure its a AT&T error/problem/issue/whatever. It looks like the screen shot below? I had the same weird error/problem/issue/whatever with my focus.
    wp_ss_20130104_0001.png

If you are set on WiFi only or have a poor cellular data connection you get that message. Pic messages REQUIRE cellular data.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Can't even open your screenshot lol as I get an error. I'll check later when I'm on my PC
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by d03jke View Post
    I get this same problem and I'm pretty sure its a AT&T error/problem/issue/whatever. It looks like the screen shot below? I had the same weird error/problem/issue/whatever with my focus.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wp_ss_20130104_0001.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	31.3 KB 
ID:	26199

Yes that's he exact error or message we received and it's a real pain in my you know what. If I switch to my android skyrocket, it does not do that. So I'm confused as to whether its ATT related or a wp8 issue. The little things like this are starting to irritate me. I also had the original focus, and I don't recall ever experiencing this.

i get this message if i get a picture while im at work.. I am on AT&T and i usually get either no signal or 1 bar.. but sometimes i feel it's a pity bar.. (had the same reception problems with the iphone there too... everyone does... stupid work >.>) but when im at home or out and i have a clear signal, i get images no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Etyrnus View Post
    If you are set on WiFi only or have a poor cellular data connection you get that message. Pic messages REQUIRE cellular data.
    I hate repeating myself, but this is what it is. It's your signal strength or you're on WiFi with cellular data turned off.
    Arguing with an ***** is like playing chess with a pigeon.
    You could be the greatest player in the world, but the pigeon will still knock over all the pieces, s--t on the board and strut around triumphantly-Tomtom6 on NcSportbikes.com