- 01-04-2013, 06:05 PM #1
Anyone else have this issue? Pictures are a pain to open, and says its a media file 32kb but won't download. My wife's phone dies the same thing. Any ideas?
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
- 01-05-2013, 11:16 AM #6
Yes that's he exact error or message we received and it's a real pain in my you know what. If I switch to my android skyrocket, it does not do that. So I'm confused as to whether its ATT related or a wp8 issue. The little things like this are starting to irritate me. I also had the original focus, and I don't recall ever experiencing this.
01-05-2013, 11:58 AM #7
- 308 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
i get this message if i get a picture while im at work.. I am on AT&T and i usually get either no signal or 1 bar.. but sometimes i feel it's a pity bar.. (had the same reception problems with the iphone there too... everyone does... stupid work >.>) but when im at home or out and i have a clear signal, i get images no problem.
- By vingengo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2016, 08:52 PM
- By based_graham in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:34 AM
- By ggabriele3 in forum OneDriveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2012, 08:57 AM
- By UCFgrad05 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 11-11-2011, 03:36 PM
- By GG916 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-06-2011, 08:59 PM