- 01-04-2013, 07:11 PM #1
I got this 920 for 3 weeks and battery had been OK for this long time. But the weirdest thing happened the day before yesterday. See the image below. 40% ran out in about 7 hours.
What did I do with the phone then? NOTHING.
It was middle of the night, and I put it on flight mode (so I can have alarm on the morning) on 12am. No connection, accessories or background task was on. After that, everything is back to normal: fully charged on 11am, and now 63% after 22 hours.
- 01-04-2013, 09:40 PM #5
- 01-05-2013, 12:08 AM #7
I weathered the same experience last night. My phone uses to spend only less than 10% juice throughout the whole night (idle with all data connection closed). However, last nightmy battery surprisingly drained about 30%. I just updated few apps when the toast notification came to me. Then I got a full charge and set the same as I always do at night.
My bold guest - 1) The update isn't predominately improved or even worsen the battery performance given improving the app performance.( I may regret the update if say so).
2) I always suspect the battery isn't fully charge. (I think a majority of users has experienced the battery meter isn't accurate). Be aware when the meter detects 100% charge (even though in reality it isn't), the power supply cuts off. So our battery actually don't get a full juice. Next morning when the meter back to normal, of course we will notice it's far away from 100% because it isn't fully charged last night (cause we wrongly think it spent 30% juice for idle last night). Just my guest not a confirmed issue
- 01-08-2013, 02:08 AM #9
It just happened again, and I think this might be a problem leading to those bad battery experience. I had like 80+% juice last night before I played 30 mins of Angry Bird Star Wars. As usual, it warmed up and dropped to 60%. Then I closed it and locked the screen. But after another 1 hr or something, I found it was still warm and down to 40%! And I had done nothing! Immediately, I turned it off to cool it. Guess what? It stopped dropping and even raised up 2%! Then I turned it to flight mode and the whole night only consumed 2%.
No, I didn't get the PR1.1 yet
- By smurfercom in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2012, 09:32 PM
- By TaliZorah in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 02-26-2012, 05:01 PM
- By velvetelvis in forum Samsung Focus S 4GReplies: 9Last Post: 10-30-2011, 06:58 AM
- By Tjarren in forum Phone WarsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-15-2011, 11:44 PM