My Facebook/MSN chat does not remain connected

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 920 for a month and a half now and have this problem since the beginning. My MSN/Facebook chat never stays connected. It always used to be on my 900, but if I go to the Messaging Hub it shows Signed in (available) on tab and when I swipe left to see who is Online, on top it shows me Connecting and says "checking who is online".

Anyone else have the same problem? I have Wi-Fi and 3G always on, so it's not a connectivity issue. It seems the Messaging app is not running in the background. I've even updated to Portico and still have the same issue. When this happens, I don't received messages from Facebook/MSN as well.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
having this same issue on my htc trophy its been this way for like a week and a half i think its microsofts server problem or some new changes with fb chat causing this

naeem151287

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Seems so. I've had this problem since I bought the 920 and I thought it might be something to do with WP8 and was hoping Portico would fix it. But it's still the same.

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
having this same issue on my htc trophy its been this way for like a week and a half i think its microsofts server problem or some new changes with fb chat causing this

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 920 for a month and a half now and have this problem since the beginning. My MSN/Facebook chat never stays connected. It always used to be on my 900, but if I go to the Messaging Hub it shows Signed in (available) on tab and when I swipe left to see who is Online, on top it shows me Connecting and says "checking who is online".

Anyone else have the same problem? I have Wi-Fi and 3G always on, so it's not a connectivity issue. It seems the Messaging app is not running in the background. I've even updated to Portico and still have the same issue. When this happens, I don't received messages from Facebook/MSN as well.

check out this thread that should involve you and this situation...
http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...pi-problem-affecting-windows-phone-skype.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss