Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    We just want all nations to know of the 920's superiority :D
    Thanked by:
    7SAN 

Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by YeahMon360 View Post
    Sorry, I had to vote for the Galaxy SIII. I have been using my 920 since launch day, and since Jan 1, I have retired it back to the box. Windows cannot compete with Android. I am thinking about selling my 920 and going to buy the Note II to replace it.
    That is totally subjective again.
    If someone actually does a survey on non-techy people(majority public), I can guarantee it will be concluded that common public doesn't use most of the Android specific features, not that it has many such features. Same thing applies to iphone and windows phone.

Most of the people use only certain main functions and mostly all of those are found on each OS.
    Banned

Global Posts
    1,966 Global Posts
    Sorry, I had to vote for the Galaxy SIII. I have been using my 920 since launch day, and since Jan 1, I have retired it back to the box. Windows cannot compete with Android. I am thinking about selling my 920 and going to buy the Note II to replace it.
    7SAN likes this.

Get a life

These polls are still important because some people with herd mentality takes these as reference. They go "oh this is what everyone likes, maybe this is better than that." and WP8 devices needs to be marketed in any way it can. And those numbers are substantial. So it's all good :)
    Thanked by:

An army and a translator. I didn't vote.

Please sell your Lumia 920 to me cheap.

Global Posts
    2,578 Global Posts
    This reminds me of the PreCentral days, when the Palm Pixi was beating the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S for "best smartphone" in a similar award vote because of forum pushes.

I remember a couple of friends coming to me and saying "What's a Palm Pixi?"

Quote Originally Posted by soli2005 View Post
    Really guys? You guys need a foreign website poll to make you feel you have a superior phone? Feel superior by not having what everyone else has and standing out!
    Don't be so serious....

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptDjob View Post
    Don't be so serious....
    Why so serious?

Quote Originally Posted by brmiller1976 View Post
    This reminds me of the PreCentral days, when the Palm Pixi was beating the iPhone 4 and Galaxy S for "best smartphone" in a similar award vote because of forum pushes.

I remember a couple of friends coming to me and saying "What's a Palm Pixi?"
    Only thing is that the L920 actually beats the iPhone5 and SGS3 now. Market penetration of course goes to the SGS3 but L920 surpassed the ip5 in several countries. And specs-wise? you could go all scientific on this and the L920 beats these two. WP8 is legit unlike palm. If I were aware of that poll back then I would have voted for the Galaxy S and not Palm. But this time it really goes to the Lumia.

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts
    So, I think it's pretty awesome that in this one, it's down to two Nokia phones:
    Google Nexus 4 vs Nokia Lumia 920 #BOTF12 Round 2

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bawboh86 View Post
    There is no way the 808 can get more votes... most people don't even know what it is or what it can do..

Global Posts
    1,160 Global Posts
    And the 920 is well ahead :D
    Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12