(Must see) Unlocked AT&T Lumia 920

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
LoL. He called AT&T and proved to AT&T that he bought a contract free phone and somehow he received the unlock code from them. It happens from time to time in the past but that's pure luck.

Alex Rodriguez

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
LoL. He called AT&T and proved to AT&T that he bought a contract free phone and somehow he received the unlock code from them. It happens from time to time in the past but that's pure luck.

Yeah, happened to me when i bought my Lumia 920. They asked me for my documentation i faxed it in but then i was denied. LOL

joshingyou

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
He also mentioned later on that it seems like ATT has unlock codes available all the time but is not willing to give them out. He bought it full-price from ATT. At first a Customer Rep told him that his phone's IMEI was not in the database but he called BS because he knew he bought it from ATT. Later he asked this to be escalated and got a case number for it. And it took two more weeks for him to get the unlock code.

foxbat121

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
There is no doubt AT&T already has the code in database but it is not giving out per their policy. But if you are lucky enough to encounter a rep that didn't know the policy, you may get the code. That happens to me with my Galaxy S2. But in general, you are not suppose to get it until lock out period expires.

The posts are funny that many (Chinese) are caculating how much profit they can make for each phone (3,000 Yuan cost and retails for 4,000 Yuan) if the scheme works out and they can even pay for the airline tickets if they buy enough of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers