01-05-2013, 06:29 PM #1
- 255 Posts
I was navigating the web and i was on xda website on the Lumia 920 section of the forums and i found this link. AT&T Lumia 920 unlocked
Use Google Chrome to view the page so it can be translate it to English
- 01-06-2013, 06:40 AM #6
He also mentioned later on that it seems like ATT has unlock codes available all the time but is not willing to give them out. He bought it full-price from ATT. At first a Customer Rep told him that his phone's IMEI was not in the database but he called BS because he knew he bought it from ATT. Later he asked this to be escalated and got a case number for it. And it took two more weeks for him to get the unlock code.Current Device: Nokia Lumia 920 (Yellow) on AT&T
Current Non-WP Device: Nexus 7, Wi-Fi 16GB | iPod Touch 2nd Gen
Retired Device: Samsung Nexus S | ASUS Transformer Prime
- 01-06-2013, 08:46 AM #7
There is no doubt AT&T already has the code in database but it is not giving out per their policy. But if you are lucky enough to encounter a rep that didn't know the policy, you may get the code. That happens to me with my Galaxy S2. But in general, you are not suppose to get it until lock out period expires.
The posts are funny that many (Chinese) are caculating how much profit they can make for each phone (3,000 Yuan cost and retails for 4,000 Yuan) if the scheme works out and they can even pay for the airline tickets if they buy enough of them.
- By Lumia920User in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 228Last Post: 05-14-2013, 12:16 AM
- By GekkoAce in forum HTC TITANReplies: 9Last Post: 01-06-2013, 09:06 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2012, 05:24 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 10Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:12 PM
- By doomtuba in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2012, 12:24 PM