First time use of L920

duncan0622

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I think is a must to reset, clean, calibrate to ensure your initial setup is more "factory".
Take a side note: a minority of people say they bricked after Hard Reset. Take your own risk if you do so (But I would do it as well bravely)

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Am epecting my L920 tomorrow should i do a hard reset before use?

No. This is total nonsense and a placebo effect.

If you're going to go ahead and do it anyway, at least make sure you have the stickied thread about how to recovery your phone so you can bring it back to life after the pointless hard reset inevitably bricks it.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I think is a must to reset, clean, calibrate to ensure your initial setup is more "factory".
Take a side note: a minority of people say they bricked after Hard Reset. Take your own risk if you do so (But I would do it as well bravely)

How is your initial setup going to be "more factory" than turning the phone on for the first time when it come out of the box from the FACTORY?

I swear people have some really active imaginations around here.

Hey, I also heard if you rub a blue washcloth on your Lumia whilst singing the Finnish national anthem during high tide, it will boost the speed by 2 ghz and make shamrocks grow out of your ass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb