01-06-2013, 04:56 AM #1
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I've posted my mod for using the Nokia wireless charger as a car charger here:
The neodymium magnets on the charger (used to stick phone to charger) are arranged as follows: All facing north on the left row and all facing south on the right row.
The fusebox in my car is right below the vent so I wired the wireless charger using an Add-a-fuse to the cigarette lighter fuse socket.
The Arkon Garmin vent mount and slim tab adapter that I'm using for mounting the charger are both available on amazon.
- By opacityzero in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 11Last Post: 03-25-2013, 10:55 AM
- By tbakerweb in forum Windows Phone AccessoriesReplies: 34Last Post: 03-01-2013, 03:05 PM
- By kong u in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2013, 11:22 AM
- By Only Mama Knows in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 81Last Post: 11-06-2012, 09:27 PM
- By jobsd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 06:15 AM