Lumua 920 indian user feedback

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
4 day before i got my Nokia lumia 920 from singapore and iam die hard fan of iPhone

Review of Nokia lumia 920

camera iPhone 7/10,Lumia 920 9/10

Camera:camera of lumia 920 is awesome is the best camera i got after iphone 5,but camera dont have rich function and auto foucs
takes some time where as in iphone 5 is much faster,even though dpi of lumia is high but image is not that much sharpe
in mobile screen but it looks good in pc.

Screen Quality

comeing to screen both are equal but i feel iPhone5 is some what higher side than lumia 920

Sound:

Here lumia done superb job,it crytal clear audio in terms of voice call and music and music app(defult) is loaded with lot of
function for music lovers it best phone.

Apps:

Here the downside starts for lumia 920 there only few apps there when u compared to IOS and andriod but the UI of all apps
in lumia is nice,in this section IOS went way up

UI:

One word : WOW.
It really amazing and simple to work

Cpu:

Due to windows 8 the performace of the phone is butter smooth,even thought it has dual core but is smooth as quad core
and i cant able to test the HD games due to lack of apps in market.

Battery backup:

Here i haveing issue for sure my phone went to 34% from 100 in just 7hrs ,seem there is the issue in portico Update hope MS
will release patch soon

Overall : sure it cant be replacement of iPhone 5 unless more apps in market + MS need quick patch to reslove the Battery
Bug,right now i not worried about battery bug because even iPhone 4s had that issue.Now my main problem is lack of apps
and i hope there will be lot of apps in market soon.

jeffinthomas1

May 19, 2012
Visit site
What apps are you talking about??? I mean which apps that you used in iPhone is missing here. If you elaborate it, that might be useful for many new comers.

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
What apps are you talking about??? I mean which apps that you used in iPhone is missing here. If you elaborate it, that might be useful for many new comers.

instagram,500px and some other photo editing software and most of the apps are hunger in takeing the battery

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Apps problem will only be solved with increased market share, but for now most popular apps or alternatives are there. Frankly don't see fuss over instagram, Lumia takes great photos and then you want to ruin it through some instagram filter

jeffinthomas1

May 19, 2012
Visit site
instagram,500px and some other photo editing software and most of the apps are hunger in takeing the battery
You know buddy my first comment was a bait and you fell for it now let me fry you. Really all you could come up with was instagram and 500px. You have 480px which is the unofficial app of 500px. And you have much better filters in fhotoroom and apps like that. And if you are serious about photo editing you would use a pc with a real photo editing program.

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
You know buddy my first comment was a bait and you fell for it now let me fry you. Really all you could come up with was instagram and 500px. You have 480px which is the unofficial app of 500px. And you have much better filters in fhotoroom and apps like that. And if you are serious about photo editing you would use a pc with a real photo editing program.

every time we cant able to use pc to edit mobile pic on the move it not possible,i have been useing instagram for quite long time

yajur

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
Bro I actually am having a hard time understanding what you wrote. Please rephrase and use punctuation.

sorry english is not my 1st language :(

i mean every time i cant use pc to edit images,so i use instagram to add some effects on the picture.

due to this i need instagram and few more apps to edit the picture.

jeffinthomas1

May 19, 2012
Visit site
sorry english is not my 1st language :(

i mean every time i cant use pc to edit images,so i use instagram to add some effects on the picture.

due to this i need instagram and few more apps to edit the picture.

Well you have your social life going on in instagram and only instagram app will help you with that and for that you will have to wait a bit. And if its about adding filters then there are many nice apps in store like fotoroom, EyeEm, pictures lab. And I think Nokia creative studio is a great app for editing pics.
Don't tell me they are not goo cuz I have an iPod 5th gen and I have all the so called IOS apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium