01-12-2013, 01:23 PM #28
- 449 Posts
Not sure if WP8 allows this, but I just sent the following suggestion to the LockTemp dev:
The counter limitation that it displays only from 0-99 could be fixed if you can use different lock screen icons. Example: if the temperature becomes -5, add a minus to your icon, and display '5'. Similar for T above 100, just add a '1' as part of your icon. Spacing will look off, but it's better than nothing.
Edit: never mind, apparently this is not possible in WP8.
Last edited by Joe920; 01-12-2013 at 06:49 PM.
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2011, 07:39 PM
- By TaliZorah in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-14-2011, 12:08 AM
- By HeyCori in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 07-11-2011, 02:42 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2011, 05:57 AM
- By yeewiz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-13-2011, 11:42 AM