01-06-2013, 02:21 PM #1
- 113 Posts
Greeting to all after the New Year!
My wife was having problems with her white 920 being caught in a loop. I was on my 920 talking to her trying to figure what the problem could be. While on the line with her I tried to surf what the problem could be. My 920 kicked back to the phone call screen. WHAT? I then tried to text a message to her. Got kicked back to the call screen. So then I tried the settings. Back to the call screen. Tried the battery, weather, email, locked screen, home screen, ect. Every time in a few seconds I get kicked back to the call screen. I use a Jawbone Era BT to talk just so I can multitask. But that ain't working!
What's your thought on this matter? Is there something I have set wrong?
Oh! My wife got a new replacement 920. Not sure what that problem was. I wasn't allowed to mess with that phone at all!
- By emt147 in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 4Last Post: 08-27-2012, 03:16 PM
- By asheezy in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2012, 03:33 PM
- By md_minhaj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2012, 07:23 PM
- By SSK the Gr8 in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2012, 06:35 PM
- By Gunzta in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 20Last Post: 09-15-2011, 01:06 PM