01-06-2013, 03:11 PM #1
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Hey! Here's the issue,
Using the Lumia 920, When I forward an e-mail, i'd like to EDIT the ORIGINAL text in the e-mail before sending it.
Making it clear (***** proof version)
* I receive an e-mail with 10 items to buy
* I wanna forward it to a friend who is helping me (he buys 5, I buy 5)
SO.... I wanna delete 5 items (which I am buying) from the E-Mail (i.e. Original Text) while forwarding it to him
WHICH I CANNOT SEEM TO DO....
I only get a COPY PASTE option when I touch the original e-mail text. No Keyboard pops up, for me to delete / add text..
I tried looking this up, but could not find any solution...
P.S. This Does happen on my other phones. iPhone 4S & a Cheap Android Samsung! WHY NOT THE LUMIA??
And I think there is a better solution than a DUMB... Copy paste the entire thing, etc.
So.... Am I being stupid and missing out on something here, or is this by design???
H E L P!
- 01-07-2013, 06:02 AM #4
04-03-2014, 11:06 AM #8
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I Bought nokia lumia 1520 2 days back and I'm wallowing in regret, in tears for shelling out a hefty bundle of my hard earned money on this under featured slab of a phone:
1) Not being able to edit text before forwarding a mail is such a big limitation that it has crippled me- i forward upto 20 profiles in a day and i MUST choose n select what should go further and what info to withhold, its imperative to my business. I'm being forced to go back to my cheap local android fone that is 1/5th price of this expensive show piece.
2) All my music is scattered over in the music + videos bin, as opposed being neatly bundled in various folders as it was in my android. My karaoke tracks and listening pleasure tracks are all mashed up together and i dont know how to scroll down a 1000 tracks, such a waste of time.
3) I cannot transfer my full folder of books in its entirety. Each book/ document has to be transferred using a PC and now they r all jostling for space together without any appropriate headers.
Really im in agony- only if they were paying attention to features that THEY themselves cannot do without, the buyers would've got a better device.
- 04-03-2014, 11:59 AM #9
- By drankurn in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 29Last Post: 01-21-2016, 03:51 PM
- By RosscoPeecho in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 05-21-2011, 12:17 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-27-2011, 02:23 AM
- By newstormuser09 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 04-16-2011, 10:45 AM