- 01-07-2013, 10:47 AM #1
If you have returned your phone for the dust in the FFC instead of just blowing it out, did the swap fix the issue, or does it happen on the new phone?
I have great battery life, no reboots only issue is the dust so I am kind of afraid to return it for that.
01-07-2013, 10:57 AM #2
- 8 Posts
I have dust inside the FFC, but it hasn't really made any difference on the image it shows/takes, so I am just ignoring it. The lens doesn't really focus on something that close and its not enough to cloud the image (for me at least).
I'd say if it isn't effecting the image don't bother wasting time sending it back. If it is, thats a bummer :(
01-07-2013, 11:22 AM #3
- 9 Posts
As a matter of fact I'm getting a new Lumia 920 phone today because of the dust on the FCC, honestly I'm afraid because I have no issues at all just the FCC thing. I'm gonna try the phone for a week and if have no issues I'll send the old one back. I wish I could keep both of them, it will make a great gift for my dad LOL. I'll keep you posted.
- 01-07-2013, 11:23 AM #4
There are a few similar threads on this including one that I wrote. It appears to me that all of them have this problem, even the latest ones manufactured. Bummer, because otherwise it's an awesome device.
Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
- 01-07-2013, 12:41 PM #7
And regardless of that, do you expect your new 600$ phone to be built like crap? Do you find it acceptable that a brand new product that you bought with your hard earned cash has build flaws? Are you seriously OK with that??
Seriously, the level of fanboy denial sometimes blows my mind...
- By robinvanarshavin in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 12-13-2012, 01:06 AM
- By Desdemona in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 05-22-2012, 01:02 PM
- By AndreaCristiano in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 04-06-2012, 07:04 PM
- By pdawg17 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2011, 10:58 PM
- By jalb in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 23Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:35 AM