01-07-2013, 10:05 AM #1
- 56 Posts
Yesterday afternoon I noticed my ring volume was at 8 but I wasn't hearing my txts come through. I seen the icon in which the ringer had been turned off, but I couldn't figure out why this happened. I turned the ringer back on. Just an odd thing I thought I'd point out and see if anyone else had experienced anything similar.
- 01-20-2013, 10:25 AM #3
There is a shortcut to silence/unsilence the phone that maybe you're hitting sometimes: when you change the volume, in the top right of the screen it says ringer. Press it and it silences.
Perhaps that is getting hit?
- 01-17-2014, 04:28 PM #7
One more potential reason is that it seems that the Battery Saver function will automatically turn the ringer off if the charge is too low (several times when I noticed that the ringer had turned itself off I was low on charge). I agree though, very annoying!
- By Tam Doan in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2012, 11:05 PM
- By dtbrown1 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 25Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:15 PM
- By Hector1van in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2012, 09:52 PM
- By Wiccan Lagar in forum Dell Venue ProReplies: 6Last Post: 09-13-2011, 03:54 PM
- By firedancer1189 in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2011, 10:52 PM