Help with Battery

tfox39

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
As with a lot of people on here, my phone has HORRIBLE battery life ever since the Portico update. I used to get on average 18 hours of battery life, but now I am getting 10 or so if I'm lucky. Also, it seems the phone gets decent battery life until it hits the 40% mark, and then it drains like nothing. My phone is constantly dying overnight just sitting on standby. Last night it had around 90% when I went to bed, and 10 hours later (because the alarm didn't go off), I woke up to a dead phone. Like I said, before the update, it was working great. I didn't have to worry about the phone dying throughout the day. Now, every night I have to keep it charging or else it will die and the alarm won't go off in the morning. I bought my phone through Best Buy back in November, so it is out of the 30 day window to return it there. Am I still able to swap the phone through Nokia or am I out of luck until the next update? I love the phone, but that last update killed it. The top of my phone gets so hot after a little use and then the battery just starts diminishing. Any help would be great on what to do.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Had the same problem. Rogers were being douchebags so i'm shipping it directly to nokia as it's still under manufacturer warranty. Yours should be as well.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I had whatsapp. With out without it my battery was ridiculous.

A lot of people also use it without any problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs