Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tebugg

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Just received my new red l920 last week, I just want to state that my phone has 0 issues and Im very happy with it, everything is stable, no funny sounds or battery issues. I see alot of threads on here sometimes I think it gets to peoples heads.
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 01-07-2013 at 09:08 PM.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,473 Global Posts
    Enjoy your Lumia 920!

Also, welcome to WPCentral!

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Yay! Congrats for getting the sickest phone of them all 😃 enjoy!
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Thanks everyone, but I have been here under the radar here as ive had a lumia 900 before.

I got my white one Saturday, and I haven't had any issues either. Battery has been good and there's no rattle with the vibration or when you shake it or anything. Like many people have issues with.
    It's amazing.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    what color did you get? I got the black one 2 days ago and the back already has so much fading on the matte.

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I got a red one, its shiny and still looks new, I had a matte black 900 for almost a year and had no issues.

Hi, can you with the nokias 920 without issues go to settings , information and tell us you OS version, Firmware version etc

Thanks!

Global Posts
    2,188 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iosub View Post
    Hi, can you with the nokias 920 without issues go to settings , information and tell us you OS version, Firmware version etc

Thanks!
    WTF is with you knowing all this? 0.o

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts

Thanks!
    All the AT&T lumias have the same Version of Firmware.If they are replacements they will come with Portico. The radio and everything
    is the same.I just checked on another thread you ask and the guy received a replacement and has the same firmware,radio ,chip soc and everything like I have and I have my phone since November.So there is no point in asking

Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    Just received my new red l920 last week, I just want to state that my phone has 0 issues and Im very happy with it, everything is stable, no funny sounds or battery issues. I see alot of threads on here sometimes I think it gets to peoples heads.
    congrats! I got mine the 28th of December and my phone has 0 issues as well. Amazing battery life (2days +), no blurry pictures, no weird sounds at all. Just a solid black piece of technology. I honestly hesitated between the 920 and the 8x because of all the problems I read about the 920 around the web. The Lumia 920 is the way to go, period.

Thanks!
    OS Version: 8.0.10211.204
    Firmware revision number: 1232.5951.1249.0001
    Hardware revision number: 1.0.0.0
    Radio software version: 1.0.202075.3
    Chip SOC version: 8960

Nokia enhancements
    Version: 1.6.1.62
    Mobile Operator: AT&T

Just wondering if the issues were mainly in the first batch of phones that came out as with the case of majority of consumer hardware these days. ��

Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Good to hear, and I hope it stays that way. Let us know if you develop any dust issues. I REALLY want to come back to the 920--just waiting until the dust issues are addressed.

Quote Originally Posted by rdef View Post
    Good to hear, and I hope it stays that way. Let us know if you develop any dust issues. I REALLY want to come back to the 920--just waiting until the dust issues are addressed.
    What are people doing with the dust issue? I think I'm seeing some on my FF camera too

Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 9520G View Post
    if you make a post like this again, the mods are going to have to ban you. this forum is only for complaining about your lumia 920. your positive vibe and information is not wanted here. take that bullcrap elsewhere.

/sarcasm off
    Ted Ritsick likes this.