To all filipinos

hethler

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Not really. I think they are just preparing to have enough supply because they see that there is an overwhelming demand. They're trying to avoid "the out-of-stock" incident like what happened to other countries.

Hey it's already January so the fact that we waited this long what is waiting 3 weeks right? :D

ianwasheretoo

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
The demand's not really overwhelming. They just lowered the supply which caused a higher demand than usual - a very stupid strategy.

Yeah... I like how you're being positive about this but I'm just very disappointed with its arrival here. With the new chip from snapdragon and rumors about an aluminum body, it's possible that they'll announce something new already in March. This will cause another wait (just like the low sales of the Lumia 900 because of the announce Lumia 920 Windows 8).

ianwasheretoo

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
How did you know? Maybe they will, maybe they won't. It won't really make a difference because it's too late. I've waited since september and I just can't wait anymore. With the new chip from snapdragon and rumors about an aluminum body, it's possible that they'll announce something new already in March. This will cause another wait (just like the low sales of the Lumia 900 because of the announce Lumia 920 Windows 8).

I just can't relax because I really anticipated this to be on January... now they pushed it longer... patience = 0

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
So a Nokia Fan right?... I have returned my unlocked Lumia 800 as it keeps on freezing. For now I'm waiting for the 8X drop it's price. Hope that SonyMobile joins' the WP race soon...
Have you checked SMARTph website? It listed the 8X as free on a UnlidataPlan.
If you choose Globe as your service provider for dataplans..I wish you all the luck.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3