Connecting to AV Receiver

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
Anyone has managed connecting Lumia to AV Receiver?

Thanks
The quality of responses is directly proportional to the information included in your post.

You might want to include some more info such as AV receiver brand/model, connection method (BT, USB, headphone jack), etc...

I can play mine through anything that has a headphone aux in jack but I assume that isn't what you mean.

Zolotoy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
No, I meant using an usb connector that most of nowadays receivers all have. My receiver is Pioneer Elite VSX 21THX. According to the manual it should work with USB drives in general, and iXXX particularly. Well, later works, but Lumia does not.

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
No, I meant using an usb connector that most of nowadays receivers all have. My receiver is Pioneer Elite VSX 21THX. According to the manual it should work with USB drives in general, and iXXX particularly. Well, later works, but Lumia does not.
There ya go...

WP uses some other protocol other than mass storage that would be required for it to work with car stereos and home stereos that allow USB mass storage connections. Not sure if this could be possible in a future update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos