01-08-2013, 03:32 PM #1
- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I made the switch to Outlook and linked my Gmail to my new Outlook account, but I am still getting some strange behavior with my linked inbox's and was wondering if I could get some help.
- Not all of my emails going to my Gmail make it to my outlook account.
- emails in Gmail are shown as being "read" and those emails also show as being read on my phone; but I've never read them!! They also show up as being "read" on my phone, but I haven't read them either.
- some of my Gmail emails make it to Outlook, but the majority do not.
I have set the phone to get the email "as it arrives" to both accounts.
Thanks. I'm really enjoying this phone!!
- By Squatting Hen in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 32Last Post: 03-28-2014, 06:45 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:50 PM
- By N1cks in forum Microsoft OfficeReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2012, 09:47 PM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 08-27-2012, 10:20 AM
- By nulldev2010 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2011, 05:16 PM