Love my Nokia 920, but where are the accessories?

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Here in the UK we still cannot get the nokia wireless stand, any official nokia screen protectors or cases and still have problems getting the charging mat (still waiting for my free one).

I love the phone, top notch but come on Nokia get this stuff in the market in the UK so we can actually buy them, its like they dont want peoples money.

dickturpin1976

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
i agree mate i too would like the stand. i have the plate but te stand would be nice for downstairs :) also had a nice call form tmobile today saying i could switch to 4g at no extra cost to my original price plan. who you with?

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
EE I am with mate, tried in Glasgow in their stores no cases, no screen protectors, and deffo no stands.
They had one manky looking mat:grin: in the store and none to sell.

dickturpin1976

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
how much are you paying wth EE mate, just interested.. i signed up for the ful monty on tmobile unlimited everything 24 months ?36 a month.. the girl on the phone said ive only ever really used 100+mb so the 500mb i get with 4g will be plenty. i dnt really download which is meant to hammer your mb`s according to her, i just browse really. just wana mke sure am doing the right thing changing. i dont wanna be goin over on the data

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
im 5 quid more than you, with unlimited calls and texts. I am not in a 4G area at the moment but when in Glasgow I am, and my god it is quick!

dickturpin1976

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
cheers mate. looks like i`l have to play it by ear reguarding the data usage, i always get unlimited data on every contract i`v had, so this 500mb cap has me a little worryied lol.

Dr. Impossible

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm feelin' you guys. It's the same story here in the US. I am wondering about that new Luna bluetooth headset with wireless charging, specifically. Can't find it anywhere online or in physical reality. In addition, they should make all the accessories on the global site available everywhere for cryin' out loud.

Thanks

-Doc

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm feelin' you guys. It's the same story here in the US. I am wondering about that new Luna bluetooth headset with wireless charging, specifically. Can't find it anywhere online or in physical reality. In addition, they should make all the accessories on the global site available everywhere for cryin' out loud.

Thanks

-Doc

Agreed,
I am without accessories as well. At least you guys will get it for free when it ships.

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
It says due in stock tomorrow for the stand. It said that last week for the screen protectors too, so I ordered them only to get an e mail saying they were not in stock.

It is a pretty poor show from Nokia and not one I understand. Ok you don't want to flood the market with stuff that doesn't sell, but come on this is ridiculous.

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just to add I e mailed this Elap guy at Nokia to inform them their lack of promotion and marketing of this phone is awful as is there failure to supply any accessories for sale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon