Anyone have any external flash for Lumia 920

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
With those accessories (flash, case, mounts for flash, tripod, etc), you are closing in on low end DSLR pricing. Just buy an Eye-Fi card to put in the DSLR and push Eye-Fi to make a WP8 app so you can push directly from your DSLR to your phone to do what you want on the go...

barareklam

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
Has something gone wrong with the dual LED flash on your phone then?
No, dual led is working fine. My problem is that I have N8 since 2010, with bigger sensor and Xenon flash and get used to fantastic pictures and now I am dissapointed with pictures on my L920. So I was hoping that there is external xenon flash for L920 :) that would improve pictures a lot !

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
No, dual led is working fine. My problem is that I have N8 since 2010, with bigger sensor and Xenon flash and get used to fantastic pictures and now I am dissapointed with pictures on my L920. So I was hoping that there is external xenon flash for L920 :) that would improve pictures a lot !

Fair enough. The camera on the 920 is a bit disappointing I'll agree, especially compared to the N8 (apart from low light shots where the 920 wins hands down).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro